Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Birthday to ...

... ME!

Not much of a day really. I got stuck at Redditch Magistrates Court all afternoon. The client was lovely and kept apologising for keeping me on my birthday and bought me two cups of rather horrible coffee from the machine.

I wanted to take a picture at 5pm for the PM programme and I did, but because I was taking it on my mobile phone and through my car window it came out all black with a tiny bit of orange which you can hardly see. Still I sent it in. Then listening to the radio on the way back I heard that Audrey Hepburn's dress from Breakfast at Tiffanys had been sold for an astronomical amounts! I loved that dress. Then I found out it was a size six. So it doesn't matter that I couldn't afford it. It wouldn't fit.

Ah well! Happy Birthday to me!

Mary

No comments: