Sunday, December 03, 2006

Sundays and comments

For years I loathed Sundays. I think it was a mix of having to go to church and getting ready for school and later work. That changed a few years ago although I can't quite remember when. Church going pretty much stopped when I got to about 18. Nowadays, I normally get up and go for a walk. I like to be home to listen to the Archers and have some breakfast, usually scrambled eggs on toast and coffee. Today, I missed my walk by oversleeping. After breakfast I tidy up and settle in with a good game on one of my consoles, listen to Radio 2 after the Archers and potter in the kitchen getting the dinner prepared - roast lamb today. I love cooking at the weekends when you can take all day over it.

Evenings are spent watching TV. Writing about it the whole thing sounds really boring but I love it.

On the comments bit of this blog. Robbie John Do had trouble signing in. I had that a couple of times. I just said I forgot my password. You get an instant email from google and you just set the same password again. It happened only twice. I'm considering members only again, but for now I'll leave it as an open blog.

Mary

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday! I cxan see you've got a spam comment. Perhaps that's why one might consider 'members only' comments. i wonder if Eddie's blog gets such rubbish? I find I can't edit my profile on this lot. New software, apparently.

Anyway, enjoy the evening
xx
ed

madmary said...

Yes the spam comment was a reason for considering members only. I think I'll just see how it goes though Ed. It's only a bit of fun for me at the moment.

Must check the roast lamb!

Mary

Anonymous said...

Mary

I'd go for members only. I'll get my details sorted tomorrow - all my email, etc goes to my office computer. Enjoy the lamb. We're having roast beef!

RJD

madmary said...

OK members only it is!

Mary